We offer one-week work experience placements at certain points throughout the academic year for students age 14 -18.
To give students a full understanding of how a theatre is run they will spend time learning about and working in each department as well as getting an opportunity to see the show!
|WEDNESDAY||Stage Door||Box Office|
|THURSDAY||Programming||Front of House|
We are now accepting applications for Work Experience in Summer 2020.
How to apply
We have a 2-step application process:
- Please email us...
- Your CV, with a covering letter outlining why you would like to do your placement at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- What you have to offer the theatre
- What you hope to gain from the placement
- The prefered dates you would like to work
Please send the above to: Kat Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be invited to attend a short informal interview.
- Prior to applying and attending the interview do some research on Cambridge Arts Theatre.
- Work experience placements are extremely competitive so we recommend applying at least 6 months prior to your preferred dates.