Everytime you bring a group to the theatre you have an exciting new shared experience, and it’s easier than you think to organise a visit.
Key benefits of bringing a group to the theatre:
- 10% discount on certain performances for groups of over 10 people*
- Dedicated group booker who will handle your booking from beginning to end
- A wide range of productions means there is something for every group
- Theatre tours
- Pre-order your interval drinks and ice-creams
- It’s a brilliant opportunity your group to enjoy a live theatrical experience together.
**Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic Cambridge Arts Theatre is temporarily closed until at least 30 September 2020. For our full statement from our Chief Executive, Dave Murphy, please click here.
Please do not contact the Theatre as we are closed.**
For more information about bringing a group, or arranging a group visit, contact our Box Office on 01223 503333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If purchasing discounted tickets i.e. child tickets, only one discount applies.
Five step guide to bringing an organised group to the theatre
- Call or email our Box Office team, who will make a reservation for the performance you wish to attend. They will be able to advise on price, availability and restaurant recommendations.
- We will hold the reservation for up to one month (if the show is within a month the reservation period can be negotiated) to give you time to speak to your group and receive responses.
- At the end of the reservation period, call or email our Box Office with the confirmed number of attenders.
- Pre-book pre-show or interval drinks and ice-creams.
- Arrange payment – which can be made via credit card, cheque or invoice. Payment needs to be received at least 2 weeks prior to the performance.