Everytime you bring a group to the theatre you have an exciting new shared experience, and it’s easier than you think to organise a visit.
Key benefits of bringing a group to the theatre:
- 10% discount on certain performances for groups of over 10 people*
- Dedicated group booker who will handle your booking from beginning to end
- A wide range of productions means there is something for every group
- Theatre tours
- Pre-order your interval drinks and ice-creams
- It’s a brilliant opportunity your group to enjoy a live theatrical experience together.
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic Cambridge Arts Theatre is temporarily closed from Tuesday 17 March. For further information please click here.
**Please do not contact or travel to the Theatre as we will be closed.**
For more information about bringing a group, or arranging a group visit, contact our Box Office on 01223 503333 or email: email@example.com
*If purchasing discounted tickets i.e. child tickets, only one discount applies.
Five step guide to bringing an organised group to the theatre
- Call or email our Box Office team, who will make a reservation for the performance you wish to attend. They will be able to advise on price, availability and restaurant recommendations.
- We will hold the reservation for up to one month (if the show is within a month the reservation period can be negotiated) to give you time to speak to your group and receive responses.
- At the end of the reservation period, call or email our Box Office with the confirmed number of attenders.
- Pre-book pre-show or interval drinks and ice-creams.
- Arrange payment – which can be made via credit card, cheque or invoice. Payment needs to be received at least 2 weeks prior to the performance.