** Please note that due to popular demand our Panto Babe audition spaces have now been filled. Everyone who has already completed the survey will be contacted within 48 hours. **
Audition date: Saturday 9 October 2021
Audition times: 10am-11.30am and 12pm-1.30pm, callbacks of successful children from the first rounds will be approx. 2pm-4pm.
Location: St Philip's Church, Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3AN
Are you aged 9 – 13 years? Do you have a passion for performing? Have you got what it takes to perform on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre this Christmas?
We are looking for a group of 24 talented children between the ages of 9 – 13 years to join the cast of Aladdin as Panto Babes.
We will be holding an informal and fun audition workshop on Saturday 9 October. Not only will you have the chance to showcase your dancing and singing skills, you’ll learn some great dance routines and make new friends!
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so early booking is recommended. If you are successful at securing a place you will be notified by our Box Office team in the next 48 hours and automatically allocated an audition start time. Due to capacity at the venue only one Parent/Guardian can accompany their child, but will not be permitted in the audition room once the auditions begin. Chaperones will be present to accompany your children.
Further details will be sent to all successful auditionees by email, however if you have any questions in advance please contact the Box Office team directly via email: [email protected]
COVID SAFETY FOR AUDITIONS
Please wear a face covering: Though masks are no longer be compulsory, we strongly advise that you wear a mask or face covering for the duration of your visit to the auditions.
Hand Sanistisation: We will have hand sanitiser available for use at St Philip's Church.
Please respect other auditionees: Though social distancing is no longer be compulsory, we ask that you respect the personal space of fellow auditionees and our staff while at the auditions.
Feeling Unwell? It is important that you do not travel to the audition if you or your child:
• is infected with COVID-19, or are showing any symptoms
• has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• has been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
• has been instructed to self-isolate or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result
Please contact us as soon as possible if you know you will be unable to attend by emailing: [email protected].
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By completing the survey a place is not guaranteed, as places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
- By completing the survey you agree to adhere to our health and safety procedures, including our COVID Safety guide, and agree to be present for the entirety of the audition.
- We may take photographs and videos on the day for social media use, we will assume you will allow us to do so unless you inform us otherwise.
- All photographs and personal data of auditionees will be handled confidentially and securely.